A hospital in Arkansas needs additional primary care support. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. You can work on a traditional or outpatient only basis. The schedule is either a four or 4.5 day work week, and you can expect to see 20 to 30 patients per day on average. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other PC physicians. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. An AR license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in Pine Bluff, a small city whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any PC jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to email@example.com.
- Employed outpatient position
- 20 to 30 patients per day
- Work a four or 4.5 day work-week
- Share a nurse triage call
- Board certified or board eligible
- Income guarantee and a great slate of benefits
- $25,000 sign-on and potential for student loan repayment
- Residents get a $25K stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail