A community clinic located in Alaska is seeking a family medicine physician of internal medicine-pediatrics physician to join their organization. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible within five years of completing their training. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm. The call is light. The incoming physician will see 15 to 22 patients daily. You will be supported by a great group of providers who practice the care team approach. An Alaska license will be required for this position. If you do not currently hold a license in AK, CompHealth can assist you with the process. J1 and H1-B visa holders are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered NHSC or SHARPS medical education loan repayment, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, eight paid holidays, seven days of CME time with a stipend, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy living in this beautiful Alaska location. It offers spectacular views, world-class outdoor recreation, as well as excellent shopping and gourmet dining.
We invite you to contact CompHealth and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right family medicine jobs or med-ped jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family medicine or internal medicine-pediatrics
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm
- 15-22 patients daily
- J1 and H1-B visa holders welcome
- NHSC or SHARPS education loan repayment
- Malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance
- 4 weeks of vacation, 8 paid holidays, 7 days of CME time with a stipend
- Sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you