300K+ / Physician / Emergency Medicine / Urgent Care / Family Medicine / Primary Care
Full Time Physician needed to practice in our Chelmsford, MA Location..
- Production bonus
- Starting bonus
- CME allowance
- 401K with match - Medical, Dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance all covered at 100%.
What does AFC have to offer?
- Very Competitive compensation up to 300K$
- Work/life balance with flexible schedules
- No call rotation
- Clinic operates 7 days a week. Weekdays: 8-8 p.m., Saturday and Sunday: 8-5 p.m.
- Concentration on patient care without administrative burden
- Modern facilities with on-site moderately complex lab and digital x-ray
- EMR, Docutap, with access from home
It is our mission to provide the best healthcare possible, in a kind and caring environment, while respecting the rights of all patients, in an economical manner, at times and locations convenient to the patient.
About American Family Care
In 1982, D. Bruce Irwin, M.D. opened the first American Family Care Clinic (AFC) in Birmingham, Alabama. The company’s model of “putting the patient first” has made it an overwhelming success. All AFC’s clinics are designed, equipped and staffed to provide accessible primary care, urgent care, minor emergency treatment, and occupational medicine. Indeed, AFC has pioneered the concept of non-emergency room urgent care, resulting in an average patient visit of about an hour from registration to discharge. Underlying this efficiency is a high-tech, high-touch approach – including digital x-rays, on-site lab testing, state of the art diagnostics, electronic medical records, and well-trained teams of medical professionals.
By the end of 2017, AFC will operate more than 200 facilities in 26 states, and care for more than two million patients a year. During the next five years the company expects to have more than 500 urgent care clinics across the U.S., on its path to becoming one of the most widely-known and admired brands in health care.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE TODAY!!!