FULL TIME OR PART TIME PHYSICIANS NEEDED ASAP!!!
- This role is for Physicians who are “Board Certified” who have completed at least 1 residency.
- This role is for Physicians who are looking for a slower paced work schedule that has “no on-call” OR “after hour” workflow process.
- This role is for Physicians who are looking for a better work-life balance handling urgent care in a primary care environment.
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- Ability to work for the nation’s leading provider in urgent care with 180+ locations
- Ability to focus solely on treating patients of ALL AGES without the administrative burden
- Ability to work in a state of the art clinic to treat urgent care, walk-ins, accessible primary care, family care, and occupational health services
- Ability to utilize onsite labs for lab testing
- Ability to utilize onsite digital x-ray machines
- Ability to perform occupational medicine services such as hazmat/pre-employment screening, DOT/CDL/Sport physicals, worker’s compensation injuries, lacerations, fractures, and etc.
- Ability to utilize an EMR system (DOCUTAP) that can be
- 8 -12 exams rooms located onsite
- Ability for providers to work a weekday shift (Monday – Friday) between 8 AM – 8 PM
- Ability for providers to work a weekend shift (Saturday – Sunday) between 8 AM – 6 PM which is rotational and only requires 50% coverage
- No “on call” or “after hour” workflow processes
- None of our clinics across the country are open 24 hours
- Closed during major holidays
- Competitive hourly rates + Benefits + Retirements plans with contributions by the clinic
- Paid vacation, CME allowance, and Paid malpractice/tail coverage
- No financial investment required
It is our mission to provide the best healthcare possible, in a kind and caring environment, while respecting the rights of all patients, in an economical manner, at times and locations convenient to the patient.
ABOUT AMERICAN FAMILY CARE
In 1982, D. Bruce Irwin, M.D. opened the first American Family Care Clinic (AFC) in Birmingham, Alabama. The company’s model of “putting the patient first” has made it an overwhelming success. All AFC’s clinics are designed, equipped and staffed to provide accessible primary care, urgent care, minor emergency treatment, and occupational medicine. Indeed, AFC has pioneered the concept of non-emergency room urgent care, resulting in an average patient visit of about an hour from registration to discharge. Underlying this efficiency is a high-tech, high-touch approach – including digital x-rays, on-site lab testing, state of the art diagnostics, electronic medical records, and well-trained teams of medical professionals.
By the end of 2017, AFC will operate more than 200 facilities in 26 states, and care for more than two million patients a year. During the next five years the company expects to have more than 500 urgent care clinics across the U.S., on its path to becoming one of the most widely-known and admired brands in health care.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REPLY BACK WITH AN UPDATED COPY OF YOUR RESUME TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
ALL OF OUR CLINICS HAVE THE SAME INSIDE INFRASTRUCTURE…FOR A BRIEF TOUR PLEASE COPY/PASTE THIS YOUTUBE LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upok301wLLc&feature=youtu.be