Quality FPOB Locums need in Northern IA
- February- June 2018 with possible extension
- 15 days needed per month of locum’s coverage
- Will license qualified candidates
- The client needs a FPOB who is willing to perform C-sections, work four days of clinic a week and take call for the OB department.
- Clinic: can be any four days of the week from 8am-5pm seeing an average of 20 patients per day
- They average 100 deliveries per year and can have 3 women at any time near term. Locums will deliver baby and take care of mom and baby post-delivery.
- In addition to the locums there is a direct care RN and 5 other MD/DOs and an ARNP
- Meditech EMR
- Can credential in two weeks
- All travel and lodging covered by the client