Well-Respected Employed Group, Out-Patient, S. Nashville, TN
Join Successful, Established Employed Practice in S. Nashville, Tennessee!
NOTE: This is a Physician Only Opportunity
Established single-specialty group with over 100 years of combined experience on the campus of TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center is seeking to add one associate to their group of nine Family Practitioners.
• Seeking BE/BC Family Medicine Physician
• Outpatient Only Clinical Setting
• Call arrangement: nightly call is taken by one physician within the group and each are on call one weekend every 8 weeks. On call requires phone calls for the group only—all Inpatient hospital work is handled by the Hospitalist program.
• Full-time schedule (5 days per week).
• Group offers a full range of services including pediatrics through geriatric medicine; total family care involving: newborns, well child and well woman care, school & sports physicals, adult & child immunizations, diabetes, cholesterol and hypertension management.
• Employment with HCA benefits such as health insurance, retirement planning, CME’s, disability insurance, vacations, etc. Paid relocation and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com