PRACTICE STABILITY WITH A LARGE GROUP Beautiful northeastern North Carolina is the location of this fine hospital that is adding another FP hospitalist to their department. This practice operates under the umbrella of a large group of physicians who are employed by a long established healthcare system. A comfort level with newborns and infants is required. A brief job overview includes:
Primo Job -
- Join an established practice within a major NC health care system
- 7 On/7 OFF with call
- Inpatient Only
- Rounding on newborns, assist the other hospitalist with discharges/admissions
- 6-8 encounters per day
- Deliveries must have a 30 min response time
- 6 Physician Program in place; expanding further
- ICU/Critical Care Procedures preferred but not required
- 8 Critical Care Beds
- Procedures include Peds Intubations (Will train if needed)
- Strong MGMA based compensation plus a broad benefits package is available
This is a multispecialty physician group that employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists in various locations. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
This position is in a full service hospital with an active medical staff of over 50 physicians, representing over 20 specialties, as well as over 600 nurses, technicians and support staff. The hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including medical, surgical, intensive care, emergency, pediatrics and women’s services. In addition there is a full service lab, diagnostic imaging services, physical and respiratory therapy.
Primo Location -
- Located in the heart of the Inner Banks on the beautiful Pamlico Sound
- 70 miles from the beaches of the Crystal Coast and approximately 100 miles from Nags Head and the world-famous Outer Banks
- Scenic, waterfront downtown district which offers antique stores, art galleries and restaurants
- Offers a desirable climate with mild winters and all four seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Provides diverse and affordable housing options
- A number of school choices including public, charter, parochial and private options
A great place for families - Parks & Recreation Department includes a youth sports complex with baseball, softball and soccer fields; an aquatic and fitness center; waterfront parks and boat launching facilities
Contact us today for additional details on this position. You will have a prompt and confidential response.
Bud Setzer 303-770-1412 MDT email@example.com
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.