Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Family Medicine Belhaven are seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Med-Peds physician. New grads considered.
Belhaven, located just 30 minutes from Washington, is a picturesque waterfront community filled with historic and coastal charm. It has a prime location just eight miles from the Pamlico Sound which separates NC’s Inner Banks from its Outer Banks. As a result, you’ll find exceptional fishing, sailing, incredible open water views and tributaries, and a beautiful harbor.
- Newly constructed state-of-the-art facility
- Well-established provider team
- 24/7 Access Multispecialty Clinic
- 4½ days per week in clinic
- Outpatient Only
- No Call
- Night shifts optional
- Patient-Centered Medical Home model integration
- Clinic provides primary care services to a service area of approximately 7,000 patients
- Clinic services include: primary & preventative care, immediate care, physical therapy, specialty care, lab work, x-rays, and helicopter transport access
- Beautiful waterfront community with access to the Intracoastal waterway
Vidant Beaufort Hospital, located 30 miles from Belhaven, is a full-service 142 licensed-bed hospital in Washington with Level II nursery, and an active medical staff of over 50 physicians, representing over 20 specialties. The hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including medical, surgical, intensive care, emergency, pediatrics and women’s services.
Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health. Currently Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records (EPIC) and other technologies.
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.