Texas Epilepsy/Clinical Neurophysiology focused OUTPATIENT practiceNever endure snow, ice, blizzards, salted highways and winter again!
- Join large physician owned group
- 5 Neurologists and 1 NP
- OUTPATIENT ONLY no call
- Strong interest in developing the Epilepsy/EEG, Video EEG monitoring service
- Ample opportunity for EMG, EEG and NCS.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- J1 Visa waiver opportunity
- Competitive base salary with productivity
- Sign on bonus, relocation reimbursement
- Health insurance, life insurance, malpractice insurance, PTO and CME reimbursement, 401K.
- Texas is the best state in the nation to practice medicine (per Medical Economics)
- Year round semi-tropical weather
- Play golf any day of the year
- Average temperature is balmy 74 degrees
- Gateway to one of the most popular wind surfing destinations on the planet
- Growing economy
- Top rated Retirement Community
- Some of the lowest cost of living in the nation
- Culturally diverse population creates a tolerant community
- Water sports, fishing, golf, hiking, camping, parks, country clubs, and sporting events
- Strong schools offer International Baccalaureate and Advance Placement programs
- International airport offers direct flights to Houston, Austin, Minneapolis and more
- Texas offers NO state income tax
Contact our Neurology Division for more information on this opportunity.