New York City Metro Suburban PracticeThe Practice:
- Join well-established private neurology group
- Outpatient focused practice
- Opportunity for neurologists with training experience in the following subspecialties:
- General Neurology
- Movement Disorder
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Cognitive / Behavioral / Alzheimers
- Fantastic referral networks for patients
- Group Practice Call rotation 1 in 6
- Consult only practice
- Employed Position
- Live in Manhattan and its only a 20 minute commute on the train
- Want to see the Knicks play tonight? Work a full day and still be in the stands for the tip off when you settle in this gorgeous Manhattan bedroom community
- Many school districts advertise themselves as the best in the nation, but these schools really are. Two high schools produced twenty-two National Merit Scholars and their SAT scores are consistently higher than national scores
- Quick travel time to Manhattan! Twenty-five minutes by train takes you to Penn Station for Big Apple shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Great shopping in town! A local plaza offers 250 fine stores and restaurants.
- Dine at the local fondue house! Choose among dozens of nibbles with cheese or chocolate fondue made tableside
- A walkable community! Walk to school, places of worship, shopping, and restaurants
- Take in a play, a film, a musical, or an art showing at the local cultural center. Benefit galas typically bring big-name talent!
- Head to Long Islands beaches and marinas for a day of sun and surf
Contact our Neurology Division for more information on this opportunity.