Indianapolis Private Practice Neurology JobThis fun city is now the 11th largest urban center in the country!
- Comprehensive neurology group seeks to expand by adding 3-4 neurologists
- Develop your subspecialty interests in state-of-the-art facilities
- All neurologists practice 50% general neurology
- Very comfortable call schedule
- Strong coverage and well-trained staff
- Well-established referral system will have you busy in no time
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Great colleagues
- One of the premier neurology groups in the Midwest
Enjoy the metropolitan lifestyle in one of the leading cities in the US, Indianapolis, and reap the benefits of practicing medicine in the best state in the US for reimbursement, low managed care, malpractice litigation caps and lower insurance rates. And, you can receive licensure in less than a month.
This fun city is now the 11th largest urban center in the country. Indianapolis offers outstanding colleges and universities including one of the most prestigious medical schools in the world. Excellent dining opportunities abound including Palomino, Majestic Oyster Bar, and St. Elmos. If you like The Blues experience one of the most visited and popular Blues nightclubs in the world, The Slippery Noodle Inn. Enjoy immediate access to some of the best outdoor recreation in the greater Midwest and youre centrally located between Chicago, Cincinnati, Louisville, and St. Louis.
Contact our Neurology Division for more information on this opportunity.