HEADLINE: Arizona (metropolitan city): A Vascular Surgeon is needed to join a highly-regarded and very well established surgical group. Endovascular skills are a plus but not required. This successful practice currently has four Board Certified General Surgeons and two Board Certified Vascular/Endovascular surgeons. They perform a high volume of surgery. This successful group practice is offering an excellent/high financial compensation package! Partnership opportunity after two years. Excellent/high earning potential!
- This metropolitan city is a modern city with high-tech industries and world-class cultural events -- symphony, opera, ballet, dance and theater.
- It is also one of the most fastest-growing cities in the United States.
- It has it all: incredible climate, spectacular scenery and beautiful landscapes, casual lifestyle, explosive economy, an abundance and varied recreational and cultural activities/attractions, excellent educational system, and much more.
- It is a special and unique metropolitan city to live, work, have fun and call home.
- It is a great city in the Southwest to practice Endovascular/Vascular Surgery and enjoy a very high quality of life!
- Located in a metropolitan city in Arizona, a Board Eligible/Board Certified Vascular Surgeon is needed to join a very well established and highly-regarded surgical private practice.
- Endovascular skills are a plus but are not required.
- This successful and busy surgical group currently has four Board Certified general surgeons and two Board Certified vascular /endovascular surgeons.
- They perform a high volume of surgeries.
- The new vascular surgeon (or vascular/endovascular surgeon) will receive referrals from their practice’s four general surgeons. She or he will also receive referrals from a large number of cardiologists and some surgeons from outside of their practice.
- The Vascular Surgery call schedule will be 1:3. There is no general surgery call.
- They have admitting privileges at three full-service large-size hospitals. They are all located very close to one another.
- They are offering an excellent financial compensation package. It includes:
- Very competitive base salary which is commensurate with the vascular or vascular/endovascular surgeon’s experience
- RVU-based productivity incentive
- Occurrence malpractice Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation and much more!
- There is opportunity to become a partner after two years of employment.
- The earning potential when one becomes a partner is high/excellent!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.