The Department of Internal Medicine is seeking an Endocrinologist for a fulltime academic position as Assistant Professor at the Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center, West Virginia University, Charleston Division located in the capital city of Charleston, WV. Job duties include: provide clinical care and teach medical students and residents in the area of Endocrinology; scholarly activities are highly encouraged.
Job Requirements (must be met by the time of appointment):
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Endocrinology
- Eligible for WV Medical License
- Willingness to participate in appropriate academic, clinical research or other scholarly activity as may be required of clinical faculty
- Excellent benefits package with generous PTO
- Vibrant community
- Superb family environment
- Unsurpassed recreational activities
- Outstanding school systems
WVU is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff and students, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.