Successful candidate will join busy hospital employed outpatient practice.
- Must have interest/training in Metabolic Health, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Insulin Pump Therapy.
- Hospitalist program will cover in-patient care in newly constructed 300 bed facility with state-of-art equipment.
- This hospital employed position includes attractive base salary, signing bonus, possible loan repayment assistance, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health, pension plan, life, vacation/CME w/ expenses, marketing, relocation expenses, and more.
- Prefer 3-5 years experienced candidates, upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
- Must be BC/BE.
This community has a local population of 40,000, is only 20 minutes to downtown Richmond and ninety minutes via train commute into Washington, D.C. for all metro amenities and international airport for traveling. Top rated private and public schools are available along with the upscale suburb of Colonial Heights for residential living. Enjoy professional sporting events, concerts, theaters, museums, golfing, nearby skiing, and coastal recreational activities, the list goes on.
Contact: Neal Fenster