Northern Pennsylvania group needs to replace full time hospital employed Endocrinology specialist.
- Clinical trials, research, and resident teaching available.
- Walk into established, busy 4 physician and 1 midlevel provider practice with built-in patient referrals, mostly outpatient practice.
- Hospital is 238 bed Level II trauma center, consists of 260 physicians, covering over 165,000 patient draw area.
- This employed position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package including malpractice, health, 401K pension, life, disability, vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates along with upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply, visas accepted.
This community is located in a lush valley at the confluence of the Susquehanna and Chemung Rivers, just a few miles from the New York boarder, and within three hours of Philadelphia, New York City, Buffalo, Rochester, and Niagara Falls for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling. It is renowned for its maple products (syrup, sugar, candy), wine, dairy, apple, and corn production. Enjoy the local lakes, waterfalls, wineries, and amazing four season recreational activities. Excellent schools and affordable housing, with numerous major universities within 40 minutes for higher educational opportunities available.
Contact: Neal Fenster