- Location: Eastern Pennsylvania (greater Berks County, PA area)
- Specialty: Endocrinology
- Requirements: Active PA license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (40-hrs per week)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, 5-weeks PTO, CME, Relocation Assistance)
- Compensation: $200,000/year - $250,000/year
Our client manages an award winning 600-bed tertiary care hospital in Eastern Pennsylvania. They are seeking a qualified Endocrinologist to join their established Endocrinology and Diabetes Center. The current team consists of 4 Endocrinologists, certified NP’s (Diabetes Specialists), certified Diabetes Educators, and several registered Dietitians. This opportunity offers the chance to teach residents and medical students.