Successful candidate will join existing Endocrinology division in physician led, professionally managed multi-specialty group of over 100 providers.
- Practice is stable, offers collegial work environment, growth organization with built in patient referral base.
- Endocrinology group received national recognition for quality diabetes care from NCQA and ADA Diabetes Recognition Program.
- Diabetes Foot Clinic, one of premier foot clinics in the country, dispenses innovative orthotics based on measurement of plantar pressure.
- Clinic is modern, hours are 8:30-5, M-F, well equipped, with building located on hospital campus.
- Employed position will include competitive salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcome to apply.
This community is home to Penn State University, with local population of 80,000, It is only a ten minute commute to University Park Airport with hubs to Philadelphia, Chicago, Washington, D.C., and Detroit, for all major metro amenities and international airports for traveling. This vibrant college town offers a diverse culture, a beautiful environment, excellent public and private schools, countless options for dining, theatre, sports and recreation, nightlife, and more. This safe and friendly community makes it a perfect area to raise a family.
Contact: Neal Fenster