East Central Pennsylvaniamulti-specialty group seeking second full time outpatient 100% Endocrinologist.
- Walk into busy practice consisting of eleven physicians and two midlevel practitioners for built in patient referrals.
- Clinic hours are M-F, 8:30-5pm, will see 20-25 patients daily, occasional phone consults only.
- Voluntary teaching component at new medical school optional.
- Employed position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, 401K pension with 3% match, 3 weeks vacation/CME with $2K expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
This community is located ninety minutes from either Philadelphia or New York City for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling. It has a local population of 80,000, and service area covers sixty mileradius. Enjoy a low cost of living and excellent public and private school system. An abundance of hands-on and spectator sporting activities are offered, such as four ski resorts, five nationally ranked golf courses, two casinos, Triple AAA Farm club, major football, hockey teams, state parks for endless outdoor sports activities.
Contact: Neal Fenster