Physician – Endocrinologist – Out- Patient Practice Setting
- Seeking an Endocrinologist for a full-time position, 100% endocrinology. Some flexibility in patient care hours. Practice is mostly IM physicians.
- Current practice size: 11 physicians (IM & Endo), 3 NPs, and 40 staff
- 4 days/week, average ~40 hours/week. See approx. 15 pts/day.
- Patient demographics: all adult
- Call: telephone only, take your own call, very few calls. Use hospitalist system.
- Partnership is available right away; NPs are in the partnership. Employment negotiable.
- New graduates welcome. Will consider physicians on visas.
- Pharmacy in-house and full service lab
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, retirement plan available, 401K
- Start date: Spring/Summer 2018
The Willamette Valley is in the heart of the renowned Oregon wine country. This is an outstanding place to live and work with so many opportunities for medical professionals and an abundance of activities and events from the great outdoors to the arts. Our family oriented communities feature excellent public and private schools from pre-school to post-graduate. Marion and Polk counties have so much beauty and an abundant diversity of activities and events to enjoy all year long. In as little as a two-hour drive or less, you can be in the high desert, 45 minutes to downtown Portland, one hour or less in the mountains or at the beach and in as little as 10 minutes be experiencing a leisurely tour of wineries that abound among the rolling hills of the Willamette Valley. Not to mention, of course, the medical community here is well rounded and diverse with a full range of services.
Contact: Linda Safina-Massey email@example.com 503.967.1165
Alana Starr firstname.lastname@example.org 503.967.1180
Salem Oregon www.wvphealthauthority.org
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.