- Successful candidate will join one Infectious Diseases specialist in private practice.
- Clinic located in desireable area of city; will cover three hospitals.
- Practice will be mostly inpatient, option of working in clinical setting every other week.
- Position will include attractive one year salary guarantee, production based in second year, partnership track after one year.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, disability, pension plan, life, 26 days PTO/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both fellows and experienced candidates welcome to apply; Visas accepted.
With over 50 legendary attractions including the National Cowboy and Western Museum and the Myriad Botanical Gardens, plus world-class shopping, restaurants and hotels OKC, as it is affectionately known, is the ideal spot for a weekend of fun and reflection. Discover the sights and sounds of the Old West in Stockyards City, watch horse races at Remington Park, then have dinner and see a show in historic Bricktown. Designed to duplicate an 1800s frontier town, families will love the Frontier City Theme Park where visitors see an reenactment of the gun fight at the OK corral and ride thrilling roller coasters. On a more somber note, the site of the 1995 terrorist attack, known today as the Oklahoma City National Memorial, and the Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism, are not to be missed.
Contact: Neal Fenster