Successful candidate will be first full time 100% Endocrinologist in hospital owned multi-specialty group practice.
- Practice consists of outpatient traditional Endocrinology, occasional phone consults andabundant patient referrals from collegial medical staff.
- Opportunity to participate in teaching with Ohio University Heritage College.
- This employed position includes attractive salary, signing bonus, production bonuses andloan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health, life, dental, disability, pension plan, vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and upcoming grads welcome to apply.
Massillon is a community of 30,000 residents and located 50 minutes south of Cleveland and two hours northeast of Columbus. This area boasts an urban flavor with an estimated 400,000 residents in the county. This community's school system is ranked in Ohio's top 10, with numerous universities and colleges in the area for higher education. Their local economy is diversified and includes plastics, automotive products, packaging materials, consumer food products, steel and large machinery. It is a proud, family friendly community offering a low cost of living with a small town culture, yet within an easy drive to the city for all cultural amenities.
Contact: Neal Fenster