Endocrinologist needed for a hospital-based medical practice in Northern New Jersey
- Exceptionally strong hospital affiliation with tremendous support system and staff
- Looking to expand coverage
- Positions are traditionally outpatient-only, full hospitalist service available
- Opportunity for a traditional model can include following your patients and patients of the practice if desired which would also be an opportunity for increase compensation
- Nursing home/skilled nursing facility coverage also available for increased compensation
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
NJ State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
Fellowship training in Endocrinology
Spanish language skills preferred but not required
New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.