Endocrinologist needed for outpatient-only practice:
- Ambulatory multi-specialty group, 100% outpatient with great referral base
- Easy to be busy right away, large primary care referral group
- Everyone holds at least 2 office locations
- Standard business hours, one later evening per week is standard
- Physician-owned and managed practice
- Strong hospital-affiliate for referrals
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
NJ State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
Residency training in Internal Medicine, Fellowship training in Endocrinology
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.