I am recruiting for an EXISTING HIGH END ENDO PRACTICE located in Northeast New Jersey –This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic physician who wants to be involved in the continued growth and development of a well-established office practice. You would be employed by a hospital owned Multi-Specialty Group.
There are currently 4 Endo’s in the Multi-Specialty Group, which also has 3 FP’s, 6 IM’s, 2 Breast Care MD’s, and 2 OBGYN’s. They are also recruiting for Rheumatology and looking to establish that specialty within the Group.
This is an employment opportunity that includes a base salary, wRVU bonus incentive compensation and full health benefit package, 401K, and Deferred Compensation plan.
• Hospital employment opportunity with a well-established endocrinology team
• Practice specifics developed to meet the physician's career interests
• Ability to be a part of a Healthcare system’s Medical Group physician governance
• Opportunity to fulfill community need due to growth of demand and the Healthcare system’s Medical Group’s expansion of Primary Care Physician offices
• Teaching opportunities are possible
The close proximity of New York City allows for one to enjoy all the amenities of one of the world’s premier Metropolitan Cities, yet live in a town where the cost of living is lower, and allows one to enjoy all the amenities of suburban life.