Midwest College Town Endocrinology
“Best places to work in Healthcare” 6 years running ~ Modern Healthcare Magazine
- Premier public and private schools, Div I university, and direct access to major sporting events
- Great midsized town, “you get spoiled with the short drives yet every amenity you could want” Roger A.
- Local regional airport (daily direct flights to Chicago), international airport a short drive
Hospital Employed $300,000
- 3-4 month wait for new patients, be busy from day one: 40+ primary care referring physicians
- Traditional practice with hospital directly below the clinic in the same general area of the hospital
- EPIC EMR and fully trained staff already in place
- 308-bed, state of the art hospital: this place is NICE!
- Previous income levels exceed $350,000k, combined with 30 days PTO, MP and full family benefits
Please reference: END 6092