Northeast Coastal Minnesota multi-specialty group needs additional full time Endocrinologist to join 2 in busy practice.
- Mostly Outpatient practice, M-F, 8am - 5pm, Call via phone consult only.
- Ability to perform ultrasound within department, capability to apply and analyze latest diabetes related devices including pumps, sensors, meters.
- Financial package to include attractive guaranteed salary, $25K signing bonus, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, 401K pension, vacation/CME w/$3500 expenses, $15K relocation, and more.
- Must be BC IM, and BC/BE in Endocrinology, experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
- Visas accepted.
This community has a local population of 86,000 with service area covering over 460,000. It stretches nearly 30 miles along Lake Superior's rugged shoreline and the scenic St. Louis River. Money magazine recently ranked it as the fourth best small city in America. There are four universities and colleges, offering Division I hockey. Enjoy fishing, kayaking, sailing, skiing, and miles of biking, hiking, and ski trails located right out your back door. It is situated 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul, for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling.
Contact: Neal Fenster