Large Health System seeks Endocrinologists
Board Certified or Board Eligible
If you are an outdoors person..........this should get your interest...
The freshwater of Lake Superior is alluring, the clean air is refreshing, and the views are amazing.... You need to check this out…..great location with access to the best of all worlds with great schools, community orchestra and theater, college sports, and the University of Minnesota Medical School. This location has been compared to the New England shorelines with some of the most beautiful fall foliage. The “tall ships” come to port about every two years for a week long opportunity to tour some of the most spectacular four mast or greater sailing ships.
I know, I have been there to take it all in. My wife and I make the trip every year to take in the scenery, great golf, fishing and if you are into hunting; some of the best ruffed grouse, duck, goose, moose, bear and deer hunting.
Whether you are a new grad or an experienced practitioner this would be a great location for your family and your long term medical career.
- We are looking for a top Endocrinologist that is patient centered and wants to achieve a splendid work/life balance.
- Great team, great management, great patients, great location = great life!
- Located in the #1 city in America, according to Outside Magazine!
- One of the physicians who has been inpractice there for over 20 years wants to retire in 2019.
- You would be replacing this physician
- Department, upon retirement, will be 2 Endocrinologists, with APPs and support staff
- Call: Very Light call. Mostly occasional phone call.
- Capability to apply and analyze latest diabetes related devices including; pumps, sensors and meters
- Primarily outpatient practice; Monday - Friday