Successful candidate will join busy, established multi-specialty group practice.
- Will be outpatient practice seeing 15- 20 patients daily; clinic hours--M - F, 8-5.
- Will see Osteoporosis, Gestational Diabetes, Hypothyroidism, Cushing's Syndrome, Diabetes type 1 and 2.
- Employment position includes attractive salary, signing bonus, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits included malpractice, health, life, ST/LT disability, dental, vision,401a/403b/457b pension plans, 32 days PTO/CME w/expenses, relocation.
- New grads along with experienced Endocrinology specialty candidates welcome to apply; must be BC/BE.
Franciscan Physician Network is one of the largest Catholic Healthcare systems in the Midwest, and encompasses 260 practice locations and employs over 750 physicians, caring for over 3 million patients annually. This Northwestern Indiana community has a local population of 25,000 and is desirable area to live and work. It is located within 50 minutes to downtown Chicago for all major metro/cultural amenities and international airport for traveling.
Contact: Neal Fenster