Successful candidate will join existing Endocrinology practice in multi-specialty setting of 65 providers.
- Clinical hours are M-F, 8-5; thyroid ultrasound and diabetes type 1 & 2 experience preferred.
- Call is 1:5; average of 20-25 patients per day.
- Financial package includes employment with attractive salary, signing bonus, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits included malpractice, health, life, disability, dental, vision, pension plan, 32 days PTO w/CME and expenses, relocation.
- New grads along with experienced Endocrinology specialty candidates welcome to apply.
Franciscan Physician Network is one of the largest Catholic Healthcare systems in the Midwest, and encompasses 260 practice locations and employs over 750 physicians, caring for over 3 million patients annually. Northern Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work and is located within easy driving distance to Chicago and Indianapolis for all major metro/cultural amenities and international airport for traveling. Indiana has been designated as one of the nation's top "physician friendly" states due to its favorable malpractice status. It has a reasonable cost of living, along with great schools, parks, outdoor activities, social outlets, beaches, shopping, and more.
Contact: Neal Fenster