Endocrinology Physician Needed
Join a Thriving Health System Physician Group
Perfect Midwest City
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
A physician-led health system is seeking BC/ BE Endocrinologist to round out their busy department. This nationally recognized health system has over 400 physicians and 250 advanced care providers comprising over 80 specialties/subspecialties and a service area of 1.5 million residents.
• No primary care patients
• Division includes Nutrition Services and the Diabetic Education Program
• Opportunity for academic appointment at the University College of Medicine and participation in clinical trials
• Quality-focused, nationally-ranked organization dedicated to providing patient-focused care
• Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
This pristine and vibrant major University City has everything you’d ever want or need. With beautiful city or suburban living, a major university that is teeming with energy and values that only exist in the Midwest, there’s no better place to call home.
• Fantastic metropolitan area with a population of 250,000 residents
• Major university with a student body of 32,000 from all 50 states and 100 countries
• Excellent shopping and diverse dining options- fine dining, bistros, gastro pubs and casual
• Outstanding cost of living- 10% below the US national average
• Incredible education system- $13,800 expenditure per student- Higher than the US average
• Jet service airport and 2 hours to two major urban centers and international airports
To be considered for this Endocrinology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Please reference: END 5352195
For more physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.