Successful candidate will join three Endocrinologists in multi-specialty group consisting of 400 physicians and 250 advanced practice providers.
- Will be on staff at one hospital with call schedule 1:4.
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiently of a financially sound and innovative multi-specialty group.
- Opportunity for academic and research affiliations with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign.
- Position will be employed and include attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice with tail, health, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates as well as upcoming grads welcomed.
- H1B Visas accepted.
Champaign-Urbana is home to the University of Illinois. The area offers museums, galleries and college happenings, including Big Ten sporting events. Residents enjoy surrounding parks and forest preserves, local wineries, eclectic restaurants and historic theaters. This is the ideal environment to raise a family with a progressive public school system and more than 80 neighborhoods.
Contact: Neal Fenster