Northwest Georgia hospital owned multi-specialty group needs first full time Endocrinologist, willing to include general IM first year.
- Walk into busy outpatient practice, established certifed Diabetic Education program with CDEs, RNs, and RD; abundance of patient referrals; call schedule via phone consults, existing Hospitalist program for in-patient care.
- Will be on staff at 282 bed acute care independently owned hospital, covering over 250,000 patient draw area.
- Position will be employed, offering attractive base salary, production bonuses, up to $25K signing bonus, loan repayment assistance up to $60K
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, ST/LT disability, pension, 31 days PTO/CME w/ $3500 expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and fellows welcome to apply.
This community is located one hour northwest of Atlanta and 30 minutes south of Chattanooga for all major metro amenities. It is ideally situated at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains with access to highly reputable and nationally recognized public, private, and magnet schools, diverse shopping, outdoor recreational activities, the arts and cultural events. Local attractions include 4 golf courses, the Appalachian Trail, Heritage Point Park, Kayaking, Caving, mountain biking, hang gliding, rock climbing, Bluff View Art District, the Hunter Museum, Tivoli Theater, Memorial Auditorium, Chattanooga Zoo, Tennessee Riverwalk. This list goes on. Come experience an excellent standard of living while practicing quality medicine.
Contact: Neal Fenster