Successful candidate will join four Endocrinologists in Single-specialty group setting.
- Practice includes 4 day work week; covers two hospitals and two clinics; call 1:5.
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents from new medical school who rotate through both clinics.
- Clinic includes full in-house lab, bone density, hormone testing, insulin pumps, glucose sensors, nutritionist.
- Position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses, ancillary services stipend, partnership track option after two years.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, disability, pension plan, dental, 3 weeks vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; must have active Florida license; experienced candidates favored.
Boca Raton, familiarly known to locals by its first name "Boca," truly has it all. Beaches and golf courses; fine hotels and wondrous art museums (and the Festival of the Arts BOCA); jazz clubs and concerts at Mizner Park; the glittery Town Center at Boca Raton shopping mall, with 220 upscale and elite specialty shops; and, elsewhere around town, countless family-owned boutiques. And let's not forget fine restaurants, some of the best in the south. After all, Boca Raton is located in Palm Beach County and, more to the point, in the heart of Florida's Atlantic Ocean Coast. Along those lines, give some thought to staying at the Boca Raton Resort & Club, one of the nation?s premier resort destinations
Contact: Neal Fenster