CompHealth is currently assisting a Florida multi-specialty group with their search for an Endocrinologist. The practice is replacing an Endocrinologist who is relocating. You will take over a full patient load and be busy right away. The opportunity is 100% outpatient with no call, hospitalists cover the call. This is a large group with 12 primary care physicians referring patients to you. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and referring physicians. If you do not have a current FL license, CompHealth can help you with the processing and application.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and profit sharing. You will also receive health benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time with a stipend, retirement, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this nice city between Orlando and Tampa where the cost of living is very reasonable. This is a truly attractive setting with access to lakes and other outdoor leisure activities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Endocrinologist need for a multi-specialty group in Florida
- Take over full patient load
- Current endocrinologist is relocating
- 100% outpatient
- Excellent Central Florida location
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you