Northwest Arkansas multi-specialty group needs first full time Endocrinologist in busy outpatient practice.
- Established group of 125 physicians and mid level practitioners, covering 15 locations, offering abundance of patient referrals.
- New clinic encompasses full compliment of ancillary services to include full service lab, Bone Densitometry, X-Ray, CT, MRI, infusion center.
- Financial package offering up to two year guaranteed salary, signing bonus, production bonuses, partnership track.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, ST/LT disability,401K pension, Vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and fellows welcome to apply.
This community is home to local population of 75,000, with a service area having grown to over 500,000 in the past ten years. It is one of the most beautiful areas in the country, routinely named to lists of the best places to live. It is home to the University of Arkansas and corporate headquarters of Wal-Mart, J.B. Hunt, and Tyson Foods. There are numerous Fortune 500 companies with offices in the area. Just a short drive to other larger metropolitan areas such as Tulsa, Little Rock, and Kansas City, for major metro amenities. Local activities available in the area include golfing, hiking/biking trails, large lakes for water sports, university sporting events, Walton Arts Center for Broadway shows and entertainment, Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Arkansas Music Pavilion, Buffalo National River and White River for great canoeing and fishing.
Contact: Neal Fenster