Successful candidate will join three Endocrinologists in multi-specialty group setting.
- Clinic located within 409 bed hospital, Hours 8-5, M-F, outpatient only.
- In-house lab, Cat Scan, X-ray, Ultrasound, Echo, Dexa, Nuclear studies.
- Position will include atractive base salary, loan repayment assistance, production bonuses, two years to shareholder status.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, disability, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both upcoming fellow grads and experienced candidates welcome to apply.
Birmingham is classic Southern charm and hospitality. This vibrant, beautiful city of over 1 million population is nestled in the rolling foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. It serves up nationally recognized dining, shopping, entertainment, world-class attractions and events. It is famous for its beautifully designed golf courses and exciting night life. Enjoy the many lakes, rivers, mountains, and the famous Talladega Race Way. This city has an excellent education system, affordable cost of living, outdoor and sports activities. Come experience Southern living at its finest.
Contact: Neal Fenster