TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Georgetown Community Hospital in Georgetown, Kentucky. This is a rare opportunity, since most clinicians have called Georgetown Community Hospital home for years. Looking for the best of both worlds? Georgetown is one of the fastest growing areas in the state that maintains a family-friendly community atmosphere. Georgetown Community Hospital is home to a newly-renovated 15-bed ED with an annual volume of 25,000 patients. Physicians average 1.9 patients per hour of low-medium acuity and the EMR is MedHost. Enjoy practicing with a supportive and well-staffed nursing team and an integrated TeamHealth Hospital Medicine program. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience. ATLS, ACLS and PALS certifications are required.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the EDs best interest in all decisions
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- 24-hour physician coverage with 24 hours of strong APC coverage
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available
- IC status with company paid malpractice (including tail), CME and concierge service