CompHealth is currently assisting a medical center in Washington that is in need of an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule consists of 7-14 12-hour shifts per month, and the facility handles 12,000 patients annually on average. The covering physician must be board certified in EM, or FM with EM experience and current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active WA state license. The EMR is T-System.
We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. Contact us to discuss the latest opportunities.
- 7-14 shifts per month
- 12-hour shifts
- BC in EM or FM with EM experience
- ACLS, ATLS, PALS required if FM
- 12,000 patients per year
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing