We are helping our client, an award-winning facility in Texas that is searching for an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your schedule will be 12- or 24-hours and you will rotate between three sites. You should be board certified in EM, IM, or FM and have an ACLS, ATLS, and PALS if not boarded in EM.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- 3 sites
- Single coverage
- 12- or 24-hour shifts
- 10 shifts per month
- BC or BE in EM, IM, or FM
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required if not ABEM
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing