A hospital in Tennessee seeks a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule consists of 12-hour shifts. The facility uses Cerner EMR system. The facility's average annual volume is 66,000. The ideal candidate has an active TN state license and is board certified or board eligible in EM, IM, or FM with ACLS and ATLS certification. CompHealth can help physicians without a TN state license obtain one.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- BC/BE in EM, IM, or FM required
- TN state license needed
- 12-hour shifts
- Cerner EMR
- 66,000 annual volume
- Must have ACLS and ATLS certification
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing