A hospital in Tennessee seeks an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule consists of varied 12-hour shifts, and the facility's annual volume is 70,000 on average. The facility has Cerner EMR. You must be board certified or board eligible in EM, FM, or IM with ATLS and ACLS certification. The incoming physician must have a TN state license. Physicians who don't hold a current TN state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- BC/BE in EM, FM, or IM required
- TN state license needed
- 12-hour shifts
- Cerner EMR
- Annual volume of 70,000
- Must have ACLS and ATLS certification
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing