A Tennessee-based hospital is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule will be comprised of 12-hour shifts, and the facility sees an average annual volume of 68,000. The covering physician must be board certified and have ACLS and ATLS certification. You will need to have an active TN state license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain a TN state license before this assignment begins--any interested physician can apply. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Cerner.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- BC required
- TN state license needed
- 12-hour shifts
- Cerner EMR
- 68,000 annual volume
- Must have ACLS and ATLS certification
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail