A New Mexico-based government facility is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule consists of 10-hour day, night, and weekend shifts, and you will see an average of 15 patients per shift. The facility's average annual volume is 40,000. The EMR system is IHS RPMS. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, ATLS, BLS, and PALS certification. For this position, you need to have an active state medical license.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- BC/BE required
- Any active state medical license accepted
- 10-hour shifts
- IHS RPMS electronic medical records
- 15 patients per day
- 40,000 annual volume
- Must have ACLS, ATLS, BLS, and PALS certification
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing