An exciting locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in Missouri. The ideal physician has an active MO state license. The assignment schedule will consist of 8-hour to 12-hour shifts, and the facility handles an average annual volume of 22,000. The facility uses Meditech EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have ATLS, PALS, and ACLS certification.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- BC/BE required
- MO state license needed
- 8-hour to 12-hour shifts
- 22,000 annual volume
- Must have ATLS, PALS, and ACLS certification
- Meditech EMR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail