An established facility in Mississippi is currently in search of an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be able to use Cerner EMR for charting. The assignment schedule consists of day, night, and swing shifts, and the facility handles an average annual volume of 34,000. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible in EM, IM, or FM with ACLS and ATLS certification. You must have a MS state medical license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- BC/BE in EM, FM, or IM required
- MS state license needed
- Day, night, and swing shifts
- Cerner EMR
- 34,000 annual volume
- Must have ACLS and ATLS certification
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail