A government facility in Minnesota seeks an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with rapid sequence intubation. The assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour day and night shifts with no call, and the facility's annual volume on average is 450 ER and 18,000 urgent care patients. You must be board certified or board eligible in EM, FM, or IM with current BLS, ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. The incoming physician must have an active state medical license.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able get to work faster at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Rapid sequence intubation required
- 12-hour day and night shifts
- No call
- 450 ER and 18,000 urgent care annual volume
- BC/BE in EM/FM/IM
- BLS, ACLS, ATLS, PALS required
- DEA required
- ER and urgent care coverage
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing