A Michigan-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens EM physician. Assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts and physician will be providing solo coverage. Covering physician must be board certified in EM, IM, or FM and have an active and unrestricted MI license, ACLS, ATLS, and PALS.
We have a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- 12-hour shifts
- Solo coverage
- MI license in hand required
- BC in IM, EM, or FM required
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing