A hospital in Massachusetts seeks a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule consists of 10 night shifts per month. You will use Epic EMR system. The facility's average annual volume is 35,000. The ideal candidate has an active MA state license and is board certified with ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- BC required
- MA state license needed
- 10 night shifts per month
- Epic EMR
- Must have ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification
- 35,000 annual volume
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing