A medical center in Louisiana seeks a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule will consist of day and night shifts. The facility uses Meditech EMR system. The facility's average annual volume is 24,000. The ideal candidate has an active LA state license and is board certified in EM, FM, or IM with ATLS certification.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- BC in EM, IM, or FM required
- LA state license needed
- Day and night shifts
- Meditech EMR
- 24,000 annual volume
- Must have ATLS certification
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing