We are currently helping a hospital in Kentucky that is in need of an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour day and night shifts, and the facility handles an average volume of 23,600. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified in EM, IM, or FM with ATLS and PALS certification. The covering physician must have a KY state medical license. The EMR is McKesson.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- BC required
- KY state license needed
- 12-hour day and night shifts
- EMR is McKesson
- 23,600 annual volume
- ATLS and PALS certification required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing